The most interesting finds are the three buildings of the complex. The first of them is found at the East of the hill to the South of the retaining wall. It was a two-storey house as it is evidenced by the remains of a staircase.
There has been discovered an extended complex of buildings dated in the Early Minoan period (approximately 3000 b.C.) which had been collapsed by an earthquake followed by fire, in 1700 b.C. It is suggested that the buildings were used as storerooms, ritual places and rooms for archives.
Based on the kind and the number of finds, archaeologists suggest that the site had been an important Minoan palace.