Conditions & Terms
- The driver must be at least 21 years old to drive a car and 18 years old to drive a motorcycle and should hold a driver’s license for at least one year.
- The minimum lease time is 24 hours; upon lapse of the time specified in the lease contract another 24 hours are charged.
- All fines and administrative penalties are born by the lessee.
- The lessee may select between third-party insurance and comprehensive insurance with exemption.
- 16% VAT is paid by the lessee.
- Fuel charges are borne by the lessee.
- It is prohibited to load the vehicles on a ship without the written consent of the lessee.
- Prices may be modified without prior notification.