The Museum was arranged and organized by the archaeologist Varoucha Christodoulopoulou, who was from Paros. After the death of the archimandrite in 1944 the museum closed. The collection was temporarily moved in three cells of the first floor and remained for a short time. After the death of bishop Epiphanios the museum closed again. The exhibits were gathered in a storehouse and during the years 1967 and 1981 several icons were restored, a work that continued after 1993 when the rest of the icons were also restored and the collection was partly displayed to the public.
On the 21st of May 1996, on the anniversary of the 1700 years of the church, the collection was exhibited almost in total, in three rooms of the ground floor. The exhibits are mainly woodcarved work, icons and a few samples of religious silver work. The rest of the relics are safely kept in a cell, they are being restored and it has been planned to display them as well.