Aghios Artemios has the unique advantage of offering at its premises everything required for a wedding / baptism / conference / seminar / workshop / fashion photography:
● The spacious private 600-year-old church for a Christian wedding.
● A picturesque courtyard with sea view for an outdoors civil service or a unique room with a monastic ambience for an indoors ceremony.
● Beautiful white vaulted rooms for the guests.
● A wedding dinner party either by the pool or in one of the other attractive large yards.
● Apart from the impressive church, which distinguishes itself for its history on the island and scenery, ‘Aghios Artemios’ is ideal for a Christening or any family event because of the large open space it offers, where children can enjoy themselves.
● The opportunity for the guests to have their accommodation at the same location makes such an event particularly convenient.
CONFERENCES / SEMINARS / WORKSHOPS
● Various beautiful sites for Conferences, Seminars and Workshops either indoors or outdoors.
● Full audio-visual equipment on request.
● Opportunity for the participants to live in the same premises and at the same time to enjoy facilities, such as swimming pool, tennis, table tennis, gym, home cinema, satellite TV and internet access.
● Aghios Artemios offers countless attractive spots for fashion photography in an environment where tradition is uniquely and tastefully preserved. The light from the sunrise throughout the day and its shadows created by the interesting shapes of the white houses are ideal for an impressive result.
Apart from the residential use of the resort, it can be combined with wedding and baptism arrangements, seminars, cultural exhibitions or fashion activities, or any other event which requires large indoor and outdoor facilities.
At Aghios Artemios Traditional Houses is a court for multiple use, such as:
● mini soccer
● table tennis
The home cinema with well known DVD movies and a large variety of satellite stations is a highlight for those guests who wish to spend a quiet evening and enjoy a good film while sipping on their favourite wine.