To the beach: 2,5 kms
To the port: 2,5 kms
To the city: 10 kms
The Pagali Amorgos Hotel is a prototype agritourism unit and is comprised of spacious, traditionally-styled hotel rooms and studios for rent in Amorgos Greece. The management of the hotel provides guests with modern facilities and organized services, making their stay on Amorgos Island absolutely unforgettable.
- reception desk (09:00 - 22:00)
- private parking area
- night club
- living room
- indoor cafe
- outdoor cafe
- TV lounge
- roof garden
- outdoor games facilities
- currency exchange
- transfer from/ to hotel
- free transfer from/to the port of Aegiali
- car rental service
- room service
- daily maid service
- fax transmittal
- internet access
- safe deposit boxes
- dry cleaning
Adjacent to Pagali Amorgos Hotel is the popular restaurant – taverna Nikos, which offers daily fresh bread from the ovens of Vassalos bakery next door, organic vegetables from the garden, local goat on the grill, organic locally produced olive oil, homemade wines and cheeses, farm-fresh eggs and free-range poultry, along with many house specialities.
The meals are enjoyed on the veranda, under a terrace of grapes, bougainvillea and wisteria, while gazing at the spectacular sunset behind the uninhabited, mysterious island of Nikouria.
Try our local cheese, olive oil and fresh produce ...
Taste some of the local specialties of Amorgos , such as :
- Bread baked with wood in a traditional oven
- Zucchini balls
- Tomato balls
- Traditional split pea dip (fava) of Amorgos
- Free-range rooster
- Goat meat, traditionally cooked on slow fire
- Eggplant special, a dish for vegetarians
- Rakomelo (alcoholic beverage raki with honey)
- Cooked raki
- Pasteli (sesame bars)
- Xerotigana (diples)
• Air conditioning
• Conference facilities
• Roof garden
• Room service
Suites: 65,00€ & 95,00€,
Pagali is one of the ancient names of Amorgos. It translates to mean “The Very Beautiful” and is also depicted by a female diety with open and embracing arms. Pagali Hotel is located in the beautiful hill village of Langada, Amorgos.
The travelers that find their way here are seeing more than a typical vacation. They come instead to experience a timeless culture and to hike on ancient paths with panoramic views of the mountains or the sea.
Landaga is three kilometres through wildflowers, singing cicadas and olive grooves to the beach and the port town of Aegiali.
Our guests enjoy a peaceful environment, but are also always ready for island musicians and dancing. If you have a sense of adventure and are willing to explore, you will discover the meaning of Pagali yourself.
Langada settlement is situated in a region of exquisite natural beauty, surrounded by mountainous countryside and overlooking the Aegean Sea. Langada, Amorgos possesses all the characteristics of the picturesque island villages, with whitewashed houses and stone-paved alleyways. At a close distance are the beautiful beach and port of Aegiali, wonderful churches and ancient sites. It is the ideal vacation spot for visitors who desire a relaxing stay on Amorgos Island .
Amorgos is an island that attracts many visitors searching for alternative ways of spending their vacation . With such a growth in alternative tourism in Greece, Amorgos has become one of the preferred holiday spots.
It is a peaceful island with a mystical aura, making it the ideal destination for people who like to expand their horizons. Amorgos is full of paths and hidden nooks and crannies where visitors can take nature walks. It is also known for its herbs that have therapeutic properties.
Outdoor sports are very popular alternative tourism activities in Amorgos Greece.
At the Pagali Amorgos Agrotourism Hotel, guests can take part in the following outdoor activities:
- Farming, including grape-harvesting and wine-making, olive-harvesting and oil-making, and organic cultivation of seasonal fruit and vegetables.
- Path-walking, which include visits to monasteries, archaeological sites and old villages, as well as extreme walking sessions for avid walkers (difficult and long paths). Visits to the old metal works and the Amorgos forest are such walking sessions.
- Day-trip and picnic in Nikouria, which is a small island opposite Amorgos. The trip includes transport by boat, meal preparation and lunch on the sandy beach, fishing, and water sports.
- Rock-climbing, using 50 cleared climbing routes on the mountain located opposite Langada. The Pagali Amorgos Agrotourism Hotel also provides the equipment for clearing new climbing routes.
Fill in the boxes below and click on the "Submit" button to send your request directly to Pagali Hotel.