On the island of Poros you can see
1) The archaelogical museum. A museum with very interesting findings of the ancient history
2) Folk Arts Museum. The traditions and dressings on Poros the former decades and centuries.
3) Poros clock tower
4) Monastery of Zoodochos Pigi on Poros
5) Former King Otto's palace
6) The palace where Theseus, the man who killed Minotaur was born and grew up.
7) The Russian Bay
8) The ancient temple of Posidon, where the famous Dimosthenis was killed.
9) The northern site of the island with the nice beaches.
10) Villa Galini, the place where famous poets and writers, such as Seferis and Henry Miller stayed while on Poros.