· Gaming area and lounge bar
· Mini-market: providing with all needy items, as newspapers and magazines, cigarettes, beachwear, baby-care items, folklore memorabilia, etc.
· Swimming Pool
· Kiddies' Pool
· Childrens' Playground
. Pool bar
· Direct Access to the Mega Ammos beach, through a 150 meter-long path covered with trees and flowers.
· Postal Services and Stamps
· Medical attention (on request)
· Baby cot (free of charge, on request before arrival)
· Baby food (on request before arrival)
· Flower service (either by the hotel’s own garden or an external florist)
· Birthday service (surprise parties and home-made birthday cakes)
· Laundry (on request)
· Baby-sitting (on request)
· Car rental
· Excursions (more info at Recreation)
· Customer Care
· Confirmation of flights, airline and bus tickets
· Hair-dressing (on request)
· Taxi service (on request)
Hotel Mega Ammos offers 38 twin or double rooms and 2 suites.4 superior double sea view room, 2 sea view suites and 8 superior double mountain view rooms are housed in the main building. 26 standard twin garden view rooms are spreaded in 6 peripheral buildings in the garden sourrounding the main building.
The 2 suites offer: a bedroom with four-polster bed and beautiful view over the Ionian Sea, a master bathroom master bathroom with a whirlpool bathtub or shower, hair dryer, private safety deposit box, air conditioning, 14" TV, telephone, music, Internet sockets; a living room equipped with a guest WC guest WC with hair dryer, a mini bar, a 21" TV set, beverage making facilities, telephone,automated wake-up call, music, Internet sockets, air conditioning. Also available, are bathroom amenities, beach towels and bathrobes. Maid service is daily.
The superior double rooms offer: double beds, central air conditioning and heating, fridge, 14" TV set, safety deposit box, telephone, Internet sockets, hair dryer, shower cabins in the bathroom, music, and a balcony. Maid service is daily.
The standard twin rooms offer: a private bathroom with hot/cold water, central air-conditioning and heating, telephone, music, private safe deposit boxes, a mini-fridge, 14" TV set, wake-up call (automated) and a balcony. Maid service is daily.
All rooms may receive and extra bed for children. Some rooms may receive a double-storey bed for two children. All superior double rooms have interconnecting doors to their neighbouring room, if a family wishes to stay in two rooms.
· Breakfast room: operating from 08.00 h to 10.00 h with
Enhanced breakfast buffet
· Restaurant: operating from 13.00 h to 16.00 h with traditional Greek dishes
· Traditional tavern: operating from 19.00 h to 23.00 h in a traditional Greek tavern setting
· Pool bar: offering refreshments, snacks and light alcoholic drinks
• Air conditioning
• Outdoor pool
• Pets allowed
• Poolside snack bar
• Safe deposit box
Hotel Mega Ammos and the wider area offer a variety of recreational
activities, starting from simple features as swimming and ending
at major excursions one can undertake in the area. Thesprotia is a beautiful, rich in natural and man-made attractions, area, enough to satisfy anyone’s needs for diverse activity during holidays that will enrich his or her travel experience.
The area offers a countless variety of beaches in all sizes, textures, beauty,
and accessibility. Some beaches can only be accessed by boat; others have a hard road access. Only a small part of the local beaches are accessible through road, without problems.
This is a listing of the most important and beautiful ones:
· Mega Ammos: clear waters, variety of sand and small rocks.
· Mikri Ammos: beach with very large plantation
· Arillas: sandy beach with clear waters
· Karavostasi: Very large beach, sandy
The following beaches of the area are also accessible by car: Gallikos, Bela Vraka, Zavia, Agia Paraskevi, Sofas, Nautilos. The beach Pisina is located on one of the small islands before Sivota can be accessed only by boat, but it should be visited due to its beauty.
Hotel Mega Ammos offers a small variety of entertainment activities,
within its potential:
· Card- and Game-room in its lounge, with a variety of table-games and
· Weekly Greek evenings, with live Greek music and rich dinner buffet.
· In the wider area there is possibility of entertainment, mainly in food and beverage establishments.
• Children's pool