To the beach: 150 kms
To the airport: 45 kms
To the port: 150 kms
To the city: 50 kms
One of the most beautiful Greek villages, Tsepelovo, is located in the heart of Zagory. We built the guest house ‘Mikri Arktos’, in the central square of village, surrounded by stone buildings and mansions in a traditional environment.
The guest house was built with respect for tradition (carved ceilings and furnitures, hand-woven materials and lights of Epirus art) but also is fully equipped with all modern conveniences, such as bathroom, autonomous heating for each studio, small kitchen, fridge, TV, etc.) and the 28 square meters make it especially comfortable and is offering for a special and pleasant stay.
- Air condition
- autonomous heating for each studio
- small kitchen
In the ground floor of this beautiful stone guest house, there is the tavern-cafe 'Mikri Arktos’.
Next to fireplace in the winter, or under the shadow of plane tree in the summer, you can taste the local cooking (pies, done on the coals or on spit, local cooked food, etc).
• Air conditioning
For the summer period the price for a double room starts from 45 to 60 Euros.
For the winter period the price for a double room starts from 60 to 80 Euros.
Zagorohoria (villages of the Zagory area) are a boon to visitors, who choose Tsepelovo and the guest house 'Mikri Arktos’ for their stay.
This place is at the heart of the wider place of Zagory, which is located in recently built park of North Pindos. There is a large extensive asphalted and forest roads network that can help you to go easily in every remotest part of this place. Through this pages, we propose some runs and sight views, but there more others we can share with you.
Trips by passenger cars...
1. To Giftokampos, Laista, Vrisohori.
- Monastery of Aghias Paraskevis Skamnneliou - Pelasgic wall, are located 3km away.
- Bokovo (location) is located 9km away. It is a ravine location with a view of the Kousta and Koziakos tops.
- Gyftokampos (location) is located 16km away. It is a small valley inside a forest of conifers. There, it is a ground museum with cabins and other facilities.
- Laista, Iliohori, Vrysochori are three villages surrounded by beautiful forests but also by the amazing view that offer the Tymphis mountain top and the river Aoou ravine
Hotel in winter
Fill in the boxes below and click on the "Submit" button to send your request directly to Mikri Arktos Hotel.