Access to Skopelos is very easy; there are regular fares of all kinds of ships (conventional, catamaran, flying dolphins, ferry boats and smaller boats for local connection), from and to Kymi (Euboea), Volos, Aghios Constantinos and the neighboring islands (Skiathos, Alonnisos); less frequently, the island is also connected with other destinations (Thessaloniki, Skyros).
The island has three harbours, the main one at the capital town, another one at Loutraki (the port of Glossa) and the thrid at Agnontas, used only when northern winds do not allow access to the other.The island has a heliport; airports are available at Skiathos and Volos (Anhialos).
Why Skopelos? … Why Marigoula Village?
- Because Skopelos is the most verdant island of the Aegean Sea!
- Because Skopelos has a very long history, going back to Mythic times!
- Because at Skopelos tradition is still alive and lives everywhere:in architecture, in the local feasts, in the beliefs of the people, in everyday life!
- Because at Skopelos the sea remains clean and there are scenic beaches for every taste: sandy, pebbly, rocky, organised or not, secluded, remote and close!
- Because Marigoula Village is very close to the town, within a peaceful area that breathes out the traditional atmosphere of Skopelos, not far from the central road, but without its noise and only a few kilometers far from the famous beaches.
- Because Marigoula Village offers all range of facilities and high quality service in reasonable prices, with a staff caring for the pleasure and satisfaction of our clients. And because our lodgings are all surrounded by a huge, sweet-smelling, overgrown and beautiful garden!
- Because Marigoula Village is a pretty quiet place, but Skopelos is the place of youthful fun and of summer relaxation and easy-going!
- Because Marigoula Village will make you nostalgically remember the overgrown and fascinating island of Skopelos!
you have had a good time with us! … we are waiting for you again, next year !